A grand mixed use 14 luxury apartment, retail and commercial office space structure.
It was first the home of the former Masonic Temple in the center of downtown Saratoga Springs then occupied by FW Woolworth's. The structure burned down during the block fire of January, 1957 and since has been a makeshift parking area; leaving a significant void where the majestic Masonic Temple structure once stood.
With the former structure in mind, The Washington was designed to capture the history and beauty of the past.
Our valued commercial tenants in the center of Downtown Saratoga Springs:
Berkshire Mountain Bakery