We have an established team of over 150 professionals with vertically integrated ownership of multiple subcontractor specialties.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio
Bonacio Construction, Inc. is a privately owned and operated construction and real estate firm with an outstanding reputation for quality, on-time completion, and client satisfaction.
We are looking for a friendly multi-tasker with excellent communication skills to be our Full-Time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. Ideal candidate will be professional in greeting our clients, business associates, and vendors whether on the telephone or in person and will keep our busy front desk area organized and running smoothly with a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Greet and welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate person
- Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Schedule and maintain calendars for multiple meeting areas.
- Provide administrative support to office staff.
- Maintain conference rooms and break room.
- Receive, check and distribute mail/email appropriately.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and "people skills"
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be Professional, Trustworthy, Confidential, and discreet.
This is a full-time position. The hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Please check back for open positions.
Promoting a safe & healthy work environment
Safety is critical to Bonacio. Our safety protocol revolves around helping our team stay proactive in their safety efforts to ensure the safest job sites, which contribute significantly to overall project success.