We have an established team of over 150 professionals with vertically integrated ownership of multiple subcontractor specialties.
Career Opportunities with Bonacio
Bonacio Construction, Inc. is a privately owned and operated construction and real estate firm with an outstanding reputation for quality, on-time completion, and client satisfaction.
We are looking for a friendly multi-tasker with excellent communication skills to be our Full-Time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. Ideal candidate will be professional in greeting our clients, business associates, and vendors whether on the telephone or in person and will keep our busy front desk area organized and running smoothly with a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Greet and welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate person
- Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Schedule and maintain calendars for multiple meeting areas.
- Provide administrative support to office staff.
- Maintain conference rooms and break room.
- Receive, check and distribute mail/email appropriately.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and "people skills"
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be Professional, Trustworthy, Confidential, and discreet.
This is a full-time position. The hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Miscellaneous Metals Foreman
Bonacio Steel is a manufacturer of miscellaneous metals, serving a wide range of industries. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services, and we are seeking an experienced and qualified Senior Miscellaneous Metals Foreman to join our team.
- Layout and plan for the fabrication of miscellaneous metals including but not limited to: fire stair handrails, fire stair towers, ornamental rails, hand forged railings, spiral stairs, cable railings, caged ladders, and other weldments.
- Read and interpret blueprints, field dimensions, and other drawings.
- Work with owners, management, and other team members to ensure that products meet our customer specifications.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to other fabricators.
- Provide quality control over all miscellaneous projects and aid with QC on structural projects when required.
- Maintain accurate records of all layouts.
- Acquire and provide accurate field measurements when required.
- 5+ years of experience in miscellaneous metals layout and fabrication.
- Proven ability to read and interpret blueprints, field dimensions, and other drawings.
- Strong understanding of miscellaneous metals fabrication processes in both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
Salary Range is $28.50-$33.00 per hour
Promoting a safe & healthy work environment
Safety is critical to Bonacio. Our safety protocol revolves around helping our team stay proactive in their safety efforts to ensure the safest job sites, which contribute significantly to overall project success.