Schuylerville High School
This 28,000 SF former high school was originally constructed in 1925 but by 2002 the building had fallen into disrepair. Between 2002 and 2004 all new windows and a new roof were installed and much of the interior was gutted and reconfigured into a custom millwork and cabinetry shop and leasable office and retail space. In 2008, the property was sold to the Town of Saratoga and is now used as its Town Hall.
Year Built: 1925 / Renovated in 2008
Duration of Project: 24 months
Location: Schuylerville, NY
Square Footage: 28,000
Architect: Balzer + Tuck Architecture